We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where have I been?!

So it's been almost a week since I last posted, I've been kind of M.I.A lately.  My apologies if you've missed me!  My sister came up to visit me at college and talked me into going home for Easter :/ I really didn't want to because I know I always end up binging while home cause all of my friends want to catch up over lunch or ice cream and I get upset with myself and there you go, I end up binging.  While I was home I did overeat but not as much as I have in the past which I was kind of glad about.  I had a couple of breakdowns to my mom and sister but they did feel good.  They sort of put into perspective how unhappy I really am with how I look.

When I'm unhappy with what I look like I don't even want to wake up.  I lay in bed dreading having to get dressed and deal with being hungry and ignoring or giving into the hunger.  I don't want to get up and end up finding a way to skip out on the gym.  The reality of all this is that yes, I really am unhappy, but honestly what is hiding out in my room going to do for me?  Until I push myself this is what I'm going to look like so here I go.  I posted sticky notes on my wall with the day and date on each one until I leave college for the summer.  Only 10 DAYS. YIKES. But basically the point of this is to make myself go to the gym EVERYDAY.  I can't rip off the sticky note until I go to the gym.  If I don't go it stays there and reminds me that I was a slacker and let myself skip. 

Hopefully this will motivate me cause I need some motivation to get myself moving again.  I said I was going to do the 10 days 250 calorie challenge but that ended when I gave in to going home for the weekend :/ today restarts my challenge.  I have ten days left of college and I will finish the challenge successfully so I can already have a head start to before I get home.  If I complete this there's noway I'll want to binge when I go home, and honestly I haven't even had the urge to binge lately at all. I'm sick of food in general and tired of how much I've ate.  And let me correct myself, **when I complete the challenge**.  I'm in a great mood today so I'm off to the gym to make it even better!  Thinking of you girls an extra lot today! xo



Thin is E V E R Y T H I N G. It truly is.

5 comments:

  1. I do the same sorta thing as the sticky note. Like mental barriers.

    I know you can do this. You've done it before and you appear to be in a kickass mindset so use it!

    Thanks for commenting on mine. Your comment made me so happy :) I'm glad you can relate to me. Feel free to leave as many comments about anything.

    Keep on persevering.

    Fat free love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 10 day thing :)
    You will feel happy with your body one day!
    Have fun at the gym :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can do the 10 day challenge :) I really love your sticky note idea. School ends for me at the end of next week, and i'm so sad that i didn't lose more weight before, but it has been cold so I have gotten away with big clothes. However, summer is already almost here and I will do what you do with notes to get myself in shape. I need to get a gym membership too. Best of luck when you get home this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such an inspiration to me, you always get me remotivated i really want to thank you for that! good luck with your ten days. i know you will do it

    ReplyDelete