We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Next Ten Days..

So I got this idea from a posting Zane had.  For ten days she is going to have a net of 250 calories per day to get some serious weightloss.  This is EXACTLY what I need to kick of the loss of some serious pounds and get me back on track.  I am so excited about this challenge and have no doubt in myself that I will complete it.  Lottie and I agreed to jump in on the challenge with Zane and I encourage anyone else who is serious about it to do the same.  This is just what I need right now and I am SO SO SO determined.  Today is the beginning of this challenge for me and I am very intent on completing it.  My confidence and self motivation NEEDS it. 

I don't think I have anything else to say right now minus the fact that I've been giving into all of my cravings due to the fact that I'm stressed out with school and a couple other decisions I've had to make lately.  These are both no excuses and that's where those habits end.  Right now, today, here.  I've said it before yes I know, no one will believe me until I believe myself.  Here we go, it's now or never so I'm telling myself let's do this and get your happiness back. 

I'll post later probably.  Just wanted to publicize this new venture I'm starting today.  XO skinnyminilove

9 comments:

  1. ah sounds like an amazing idea! I'll have to try this! I really need to get back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets not TRY this. Lets DO this. count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god that sounds like such a good idea. I'm doing the SGD but the constant fluctuation between amounts is total whack with my schedule. I'm joining in starting tomorrow (: If I don't start losing again I'm going to have a mental breakdown. You can totally do anything you really set your mind to!
    Skinny Love,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Haha I'm glad you liked my post so much. I do like persuasive/motivational writing.

    Go hard!

    Fat free love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant promise anything.. so i wont do the challenge. my dad is gone on holiday so my mum wants to spend quality time with me so eating is in order.
    you go girls :) its a very good plan.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to make it threw this! Than you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea im all over with you guys! ive been making poor choices with food lately due to school stress as well so i could use this challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete