We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is just a stop on the way to where I'm going

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I said I'd be posting ways to avoid binging, overeating, and eating at all but I've been so stressed and busy I just haven't had the time -- I'll get to it soon though!  This is going to be a short post, just wanted to update any regular followers of mine, if there even are any haha!  Anyways I came home from school for the weekend to try to clear my head, didn't help much.

 I've been really really upset and my time here has opened my eyes to why.. which is basically the only perk of me coming home -- aside from my mom's encouragement.  She can be SO helpful when I'm upset.  She just tries to comfort and make me find the root of the problem.  The thing about this is I tend not to share it with her, I'll pretend it's something else that's bothering me because I don't want her to know I'm going back to old ways.. it would literally crush her.  That's why half of me feels so horribly for starving and fasting and exercising like a maniac, but I NEED this for myself.  I need to be pretty and wanted and envied and thin and thin and thin and THIN.

Yeah thin is the most important to me if you couldn't tell, mainly because in being thin comes all of the other things that I mentioned.  People say I'm already pretty and have a great body and that they find me attractive but I just don't believe them.  And even if they are telling the truth, I feel the exact opposite as they do so this still needs to be done. This post is getting way longer than I wanted it to be but I'll write a nice, insightful, optimistic one like I usually do soon.  I'm just in a huge rush and kind of rambling -- again sorry!  I hope everyone's doing wonderfully.  Thin thoughts <33

8 comments:

  1. hello, new follower here! i heard about your blog from zette and i would just like to say that your doing a great job and reading your posts keeps me away from food :)
    stay strong sweetie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm a reasonably new follower too.
    I feel the same, people say im all those things and i look in the mirror and i just don't see it.

    I never will.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, reading this made me realise why I don't tell my mum my problems - she just tries to feed me loads, basically encouraging comfort eating. You do this because you have to. That's why we're all here. Don't be worried to let us know what you're feeling, sweetie.
    I know what you mean about the compliments, but people don't see us the way we do. And at the end of the day, who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks? If we hate ourselves, compliments will always be lost on us.
    Stay strong, honey. You can do this <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just want to say you are one of the most inspirational people ever. the comments you leave me, your posts always push my ass into gear because youre the exact dose of reality and truth i need. love you love your blog, stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i am trying to lose 30 pds in a month and 1/2
    doing the 2 cans of soup and a little cool whip a day...think i can do it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think people misunderstand when anyone says they want to be thin so they can feel pretty and wanted... it sounds like we're looking for outside approval... But those feelings of beauty and thinness are all for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that if I'm going to be honest with myself -- which I am more than often -- the feelings of beauty and thinness that I want for myself come from appreciation and being noticed by others. What good would it be to be thin if no one cared what people look like. So to address your comment, it is truly for me as well as my self-esteem which grows through admiration by others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im trying to lose 12lbs in 2 weeks and ur blog is reallly thinspiring...keep losing u can do it xx

    ReplyDelete