We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Here we gggo!

In my post earlier today I said I was going to the gym and trying to turn my mood around.. well guess what. IT WORKED!! I stayed there for like 3 and a half hours maybe.. I was tired in the very beginning so I got so annoyed and wasn't sure how long I was going to make it but as I kept going, my energy increased.  I came back and showered then walked to a store to get a new belly button ring because mine fell out at the gym :/ But whatever that was even more exercise so yay me!  I still haven't eaten yet today.. I decide that whenever I tell myself I won't eat for the day I find myself wanting to even more.  I think from now on I'll just kind of see how the day is going and just decide based on whether or not I can ignore my hunger or not.

Yeah it's great that I'm feeling somewhat better, but I need to make this last.  I'm going to try to get some school work done tonight so I won't feel as annoyed and stressed since I keep putting it off.  Hopefully I'm going to wakeup tomorrow with a good attitude -- if I don't, I'll fake it.  It's been proven that making yourself smile, laugh, etc can increase your mood.  Try it out my skinnies!  Hope everyone is well. xoxoxo



I don't care what anyone says.. thin IS everything.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really happy to hear the gym worked out for you. :) I just wanted to say you really are just so inspiring and the comments you leave and post you write are so supportive. It just so wonderful to know there are people like you out there who support and don't judge or criticize. Keep doing what you're doing and i'm sure you can get to your GW in no time. I'm here for you! as you have been for me. We can all do this together!

    <3 Toxic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sweet for the gym time, and im glad your in a good mood xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo i want a belly piercing done too but i hate hate hate my tummy so i want to be skinny when i get it done. and also, i wanna turn 18 before i get it done or else my parents will freak out. meh, only 5 more months anyway.
    3 and a half hours!!! im so proud!!! you motivate me so much! also, i will make myself smile every morning from now on :D
    stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats such an impressive amount of time at the gym, and on an empty stomach especially. Glad you're feeling better today,
    -G

    ReplyDelete