We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Friday, March 18, 2011

Won't let up

So far so good today!  I ran around 3 miles earlier and have only had 261 calories today so far.  I am going to the gym really soon and plan to burn atleast 800 calories before I leave.  On my diet plan today I'm only allowed to have 500 calories and I absolutely plan on sticking to that!  But with both of my work outs, I'll end up being in the negative. YAY ME!!  My family just got Domino's for dinner and my brother is eating it beside me -- ANNOYING.  But all I see this as is a challenge that I certainly WON'T fail.  I figured now would be a good time to blog due to the fact that when I say something to someone else I make myself do it! Knowing that I publicly announced not eating the Domino's, sticking to my calorie budget, and going to the gym will be an inforcement that I have to.  Okay hope everyone's sticking to their goals today!!  The road to thin is the best traveled -- remember that ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan, when I was my smallest 103ish I ate about 500ish cals and burnt 750ish at the gym. :)

    ReplyDelete