We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Thursday, March 24, 2011

what happened to so far, so good?

I've been working out like a maniac -- twice a day for the most part and doing really well restricting.  Today I feel really shitty because I'm actually sick so i allowed myself to eat low calorie snacks so I'll have the energy I need to workout tomorrow with no excuses.  I haven't been sleeping well lately even though I'm running myself to exhaustion.. I think it's cause I'm so stressed and hard on myself about losing this weight.  I haven't weighed myself yet but it's definitely paying off.  I can tell that my stomach is smaller and my legs seem more toned.  I should be saying the usual "YAY ME" but for some reason I'm feeling really down today.  I have alot to feel accomplished about but for some reason I just feel bummed out : (.  Please post thoughts and comments to get my morale going again, I really need it to get my usual optimistic self back..


... help : ( </3

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's amazing :) well done, you should be so proud of yourself!
    You probably feel low just from tiredness. Dont worry :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete