We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Sunday, March 20, 2011

TODAY. not tomorrow, not the next day

Today I am officially starting --and following-- my diet.  I go back to school today so I have no excuse of having to eat with my family or just eating one last time with them so they don't suspect anything.  Today starts my journey back to Ana and I am ssoo excited.  I remember how great I felt when I was thin and cannot wait to be there again.  I already know that I don't want to go out this weekend cause I don't want the calories from the alcohol to hurt my start. If I am good all this week and next week I'll let myself go out then.  But anyways my roommate and friends don't know that I have a problem, so I have to come up with a lie for a reason that I won't go out all weekend.  I was going to say I'm sick or something but I don't know what to say since I'll still be going to the gym atleast once a day, hopefully twice.  Even if I say I'm sick they're gonna bug me about coming out but I've already told myself that I can't so it's not even an option.  Anyways I'm going to the gym now then leaving for school.  I'll go to the gym again later tonight too!  I hope everyone is starting off their day right and I'll be back to post when I get hungry or the urge to binge probably.  Keep me in your thoughts, i'll need it!


xoxox

1 comment: