We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back in the game

Hey everyone!
So reading my "About Me" will give you a quick idea of my background with weightloss and my heaviest and lowest weights.  I started this blog as motivation to help me reach my weightloss and physical goals.  As of today I don't have a number goal in mind but I do know how I want to look.  When I was at my lowest weight I had the most confidence.  My friends and family claim that I look best at the weight I am now but I can't live like this.  I've always been a competitor, I've always strived to be the best I can be.  When I was younger alot of that revolved around sports but at this point in my life it's about being thin.  I can't make this journey alone again.  I need help, support, tips, and techniques to help me along the way.  Try to look past the appearance of my page -- I'm still learning!  Don't let me down, anyone like me knows how it feels to NEED to achieve this goal.  I'll post again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I often find that it is the first few days of a new plan that are the hardest. After that it seems to get easier and easier. I find it helps to write down my goals and keep them clear in my mind :)

    ReplyDelete