We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Saturday, March 19, 2011

BEYOND FRUSTRATED.

Last night I was supposed to go to the gym and keep up the awesome day I was having so I was getting ready and my sister reminded me that it was Friday and the gym closes at friggin nine oclock and it was likeeee 8:47. COOL. huge fail.. so then of course I had no idea what to do with myself to keep myself busy so after time of walking around my house aimlessly I had a bite of something.. which turned into like 25 bites. ugh I am so mad at myself.  Now I have to go out to dinner with my family tonight before I go back to school so I guess my diet is going to have to start tomorrow cause my Mom is getting suspicious of my "behavior" and thinks I'm going backwards.. which is exactly what I'm doing but she doesn't understand that this is for the best.  No one wants to look at, be friends with, love, or associate with someone who looks like me.  I go back to school tomorrow and I'll have more control over not eating there.  I know I'm a failure.. you don't have to tell me.  UGH HORRIBLE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment