We'll say no, and we'll do it together

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

help please

This needs to be short and sweet.  I haven't been around because I'm not getting the same support and encouragement that I used to get from blogging so I guess I might as well do it on my own.  I'm hoping someone can help me with the one question I have.  I'm looking for an online site that tells me what my daily calorie intake needs to be to reach my goal weight in the number of weeks I want to reach it.  I forget the exact name for it that's what I'm having a hard time finding it.. something like a weightloss calorie calculator maybe?  Most of the one's I've found in the past are the healthy ones that don't let you exceed more than 2 lbs of weightloss per week but I need more than that.  If anyone knows of one please comment, I need your help badly!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I use the "my fitness pal" app, but it also has a website. You have to sign up, but it's free. You can set your daily intake limit (Mine's 800 because I like seeing it tell me I'm under my caloric goal) and at the end of each day it tells you what weight you'll be at in 5 weeks I'd you consumed that much each day. There are other cool things on there, too - I'd recommend trying it out.
    Don't leave us. Even if you're not getting as much support as before via comments and such, it still helps to write things down. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/calories-required/
    ^ I used that one :)
    Or try googling "calories to loose" I think :)
    Please don't leave!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the apple (itunes, ipod, iphone, etc) "Lose It" app is the best! As your weight lowers, it adjusts your calories to lower. Every counter I used before this always said I needed over 1000 calories a day. But the Lose It app dwindles down with your weight. I like to think every other counter is trying to be healthy, and Lose It is just being realistic.
    Don't leave <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't help you with that one but if you're looking for extra support whyeat.net is amazing. I've met a lot of really awesome people there and its all about support and encouragement. Figured I'd add that in here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loser town! That tells you the calories and how long it takes to get there.
    Sorry you're not getting the same support hunny!:(
    xx

    ReplyDelete